Simms’ new Intruder Bicomp shirt brings performance to prodigious fishing missions thanks to materials working in concert to help you fish. The main body is cut from woven polyester for appreciable durability, while knit sides and arm panels deliver comfort and mobility when casting or rowing. Built-in COR3™ technology boosts quick-dry, wicking, anti-odor and UPF 30 sun protection. Two zippered fly-box compatible pockets add valuable storage to the equation. Additional features include knit fabric on the cuffs that keep pulled up sleeves locked in place, plus lightweight, low-profile plastic snaps, and a sunglass chamois located inside the bottom hem. Traditional fit comes standard.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• COR3™ Technology – quick-dry, wicking, anti-odor & UPF 30
• Two zippered fly box compatible pockets
• Lightweight, low profile plastic snaps at front placket
• Knit sides & arm panels for added comfort
• Sunglass chamois inside bottom hem
Fabric Tech:100% polyester with COR3™ Technology
Approx. Weight: 10 oz.